Friday, January 2, 2009

Date to the Movies

Well yesterday Bob and I got Grammy to babysit and we got to go see a movie. We saw seven pounds. Good movie. It will count towards our once a month outing even though we didn't really eat anything but popcorn and we used a gift card we got for Christmas for the tickets. It was a pretty frugal trip to the movies. We packed our drinks and some M & M's and only bought popcorn from the theater. It's going to be a long month of not going out again.

Today shouldn't be too hard because I am working. I thought about taking the kiddo out to walk in the mall but then I would want to buy something. So since it is a nice day I will be walking with her and Abby in the neighborhood.

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to see that movie... Guess it'll be a while before I do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your frugal trip! Hope you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I will be avoiding the mall like the plague for the next year.

    ReplyDelete